Laboratory issues related to the development and use of laboratory water quality tests.
- Development of methods, laboratory technologies, as well as analysis of means for researching water quality and avalanches.
- Monitoring the state of the environment and cryosphere objects to study various natural processes on planet Earth.
- Development, presentation and implementation of new systems, laboratory for testing the quality of water, glaciers and avalanches.
- Development of remote control systems, laboratory equipment for water quality control.
The main activities of the laboratory
Development and maintenance of various scientific and practical systems for laboratory tests;
- Development of methods and analysis of long-term series of observations of various natural and artificial objects in the interests of solving various scientific and practical problems of laboratory studies of glacier water quality;
- It is necessary to consider the case of the introduction of modern laboratory technologies for monitoring the water quality of glaciers and avalanches on the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- Training and education of specialists and retraining of personnel in this specialty (mainly students and graduate students) in the laboratory;
- Participate in the development and holding of conferences and seminars on laboratory topics;
- Participation in national and international seminars, meetings and conferences;
- Preparation of scientific articles.